Monday 3 March 2014

March, Spring... and the Life it brings.

I think everyone's gotten accustomed to my stagnant blog and the posts that disappear. I'll be honest, I went into a little hiatus. My writings took a back seat for the last 8 months or so. I traveled, was occupied with family and am now back to working. I'm managing to do new things and am exploring paths I crossed previously. And mashaAllah things are shaping... they're slow but they're shaping.

March is birthday month. And you know that that means! Celebrations! :) Firefly turns 4 inshaAllah this year. I can't believe it's been 4 years already. Time flies when you're having fun :)

I just wanted to post in a little love here to everyone for their support along my journey. I received Entrepreneur in the Spotlight at the 6th Annual Ladiesfund Awards over the weekend. It felt surreal... that feeling of having your work recognized over such a platform is like an entire paradigm shift. Especially when 2 years back, my work wasn't worth a nomination.

Firefly and The Crafter's Guild has a lot of my efforts and emotions bound to it, but I can't help but mention it's come to this point because of all of YOU. Thank you everyone. Let's see where we head from here. :)

Coming up.

-Bohemian Crunch
-Birthday Party
-Workshops
-Promotions
-GIVEAWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...