Saturday 16 March 2013

Crafts Month Inspiration Week ONE

Salaam everybody!

I love the craftiness in my newsfeed over at Facebook lately. :) It's amazing to see something bring so many people together... their passion is commendable.

I wanted to dedicate this post to all the Crafty folk who contributed to the Week One's Craft Inspiration Challenge :) Theme was Spring and the challenge was to incorporate a handmade flower :)

If I missed you, please tag Firefly on Facebook and I'll add you. :)

Please visit their pages and give them valuable feedback on their projects. And of course, please share this post with your friends. Congrats on being featured over at our blog this week! :) <3

Happy Crafting! Smile Sunshine. :)

 
Okay, so Noveen at All that Sparkle *waves* does beautiful work with damask. And she pieced this lovely piece together for our week one.

 
Aqsa at Art-esthetics is unbelievably talented and does amazing work with flowers. HANDMADE flowers. The colors here remind me of Zephyr from Prima, and they look so fresh and full of 'Spring' :) Love it!

The girls at Cartolina do such adorable little pieces with quilling. This is their project for week one.

 
Khadija at D's Creations put together this little card with some cute flowers :)
 
This was my bit for the weekly inspiration. It was actually a request by a client based off our 'sunshine' mini album theme. The colors here are so fresh and vibrant, I could stare at the yellow all day. Hehe. The background is from Prima's Sunkissed Collection. The damask has been embossed and distressed. The ornate frames are die cut and sentiments stamped. I was pressed for time so didn't assemble a handmade flower, I used one that I bought from a recent craft shop, made by artisans in cottage scale industries. The card is 5x7 inches in size approximately.
 

This was Faiza's project for Fizy's Art. Love her purple flower. Super pretty!

Anaum has a thing for files and folders.. and this one is super love! I love her flowers on here. Check out For Love Of!

I am in love with flowers... and Floral Art by Rida did this gorgeous piece! So so pretty! MashaAllah!!

Ghazal Pirzada Creative Studios did this SUPER fun sunflower set for prop set up! How cute is that?!

ET, my friend at Glitter & Swirls makes me want to cry every time I look at her work. For me, she is the Queen of Cards. Don't yall agree? her work is always very detailed, perfectly composed and looks like something you'd want to buy just to put up on your wall if not give away! Check out this beautiful piece with the perfect colors by Glitter & Swirls!

Amina at Handmade Memories pieced together a heartwarming gift tag using Graphic45's paper collection isnpired by Spring. I love vintage, I love G45 and I love this girl's work for this week's inspiration! Please visit her work and give her some appreciation! :)


You cannot expect anything less than adorable and heartfelt by Injela at Spectrum, it's all about colors. She pieced together this wall hanging for Spring! Her flowers look so cuuuute!
 

Wajiha, at Kaghaz kay Karnamay makes GORGEOUS paper... handmade paper! And this is nothing less than that!

Sabahat from Limelight Favors did such a CUTE project for Spring! Check out these party favors!
 

How pretty is this wreath? it's by Moam. Truly, lighten up your home!
 

LOVE the colors for this mini put together by Paper Madness. SO fresh, SO spring! I love the flowers.

Jaihan, whom I had the pleasure of meeting with in Islamabad put together this Tag. I LOVE it. Check out Pearl.Box :) Very spring!

 
This card was pieced together by Madeeha from Rangeen. I love the flowers :)

VERY spring! another piece by Madeeha!

 
Rubab does some lovely work! And this is no exception! I LOVE the flowers she's pieced on here :) They truly speak spring! Visit RB's Craft Bin

Kanza at Spring did this little piece for her bit of week one's inspiration :)

Violetta's spring inspired basket of kisses. :) super yummy and sweet! :)
 
 
 Phew! Done with Week One Shares :) Hope you guys enjoyed week one's projects! <3

6 comments:

  1. MASHALLAH this looks super amazing ..that's wow- work by all <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masha'Allah! Hats off to some very talented gals in craft land!...Love all the work and effort! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful cards. your work is really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we HAVE talent man! awesome projects everyone! keep growing. mashahallah
    xoxo
    ~E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome and cute work by all... <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeee all these projects.. Varah and ET, you guys are amazing. Your projects are always alwaysss beautiful. Noveen, Carolina girls, Rubab, Sabahat, Wajiha and everyone else, You all are Fabulous mashallah mashallah. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...